print


World Now Complexity

This symbol refers to the complex state of affairs in the world that has developed over time. The symbol represents a human being holding a tool. Tools have greatly changed and complicated our world from how it was when Nature made it. See tool

Most scientific books state that the composition of the Universe as far as researchers have been able to measure is 92.7% hydrogen and 7.2% helium.

Considering the complexity of our world, our planet earth, even as a guess it seems astonishing that the Universe is 99.9% composed of only two things and that all the rest of the Universe including all the stars, all the planets, all the everything else, including you and I, only amount to the remaining 0.1%

See simplicity ether




Last edited by admin .
Page last modified on Wednesday 11 of June, 2008 [15:26:19 UTC].


Magazine Articles [hide]
Search
in: